Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bottlecap Bow

some smaller bottlecap bows
Price - $4.00

Large Bottlecap Bow (any style, except Korker)
Price - $6.00



My newest design....the Bottlecap Bow! My girlfriend bought a bow like this for my daughter, Haley, and I decided I could make my own. So, I bought a bag of bottlecaps (unused) from a local brewery company here and have experimented with painting them all different colors and with different background scrapbook papers topped with any initial. The top of the bottlecap is painted with a clear glossy coat for a nice shiny finish.
I'm having a lot of fun playing with these right now... so, if you'd like one let me know which style, color of bottlecap if you want it painted (comes gold), and what background (solid/print colors?), and which initial. I'll be happy to send you some idea choices if you have the color idea in mind. Thanks!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment