Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Beginnings.....

I decided to start a blog to host my creations and share with the world (whom I know has just been waiting for me). I started making hairbows shortly after my daughter was born (who will be a year old next month, *tear*). I love to do anything crafty and this was right up my alley, seeing as how my mother used to always make my hairbows! So after watching many tutorials online and talking with fellow crafters (thanks Katy and Tonya) - I decided ... "I can do this!" So, off I went on purchasing ribbon, clips, headbands, needle and thread, and all other necessary items. So, above, I'll share my creations as they come to life giving them a "name." If you see something you like and would like to have for your daughter, granddaughter, niece, sister, aunt, or whoever you so desire - let me know via email at annhajost@gmail.com. I will be happy to custom design a bow of your choice with colors, patterns, size, and style. If you are not fortunate enough to live in Honolulu, Hawaii - I'm also happy to ship across U.S. for a small fee.... we can discuss later according to purchase. :) So.....happy hair-bow shopping for now!

~ Ann ~

No comments:

Post a Comment